ANDREA PALLADIO INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY AWARDS 2014
Fiera di Vicenza rewards excellence in the international jewellery sector
VICENZAORO, 6-10 SEPTEMBER 2014 – A key event at VICENZAORO Fall 2014 (September 6-10, 2014) for those who believe in the quality and culture of jewellery is the Andrea Palladio International Jewellery Awards 2014 awards ceremony. Now in its third edition, the prestigious event celebrates excellence in the international luxury jewellery sector.
The awards ceremony will be held on Sunday, September 7, in the presence of top players in the industry, and is hosted by President of Fiera di Vicenza, Matteo Marzotto, and the Managing Director, Corrado Facco.
Regarded as the jewellery industry’s Oscars, Fiera di Vicenza’s awards celebrate excellence in the international premium jewellery sector, recognising achievements in creativity, design, production, distribution, retail, communication, new media and Corporate Social Responsibility.
The winners are selected by a distinguished jury, chaired by Maestro Gianmaria Buccellati, and including several of the most important ambassadors of the gold and jewellery sector, including Silvana Annichiarico, Director of the Triennale Design Museum; Alba Cappellieri, Professor of Jewellery Design at Milan Polytechnic; Franco Cologni, President of Fondazione Cologni dei Mestieri d’Arte; and Carole Phillips, Curator of the Department of Sculpture, Metalwork, Ceramics & Glass at the Victoria & Albert Museum.
Andrea Palladio International Jewellery Awards will be announced in nine categories:
- BEST ITALIAN JEWELLERY DESIGNER
- BEST INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY DESIGNER
- BEST ITALIAN JEWELLERY BRAND COLLECTION 2014/2015
- BEST INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY BRAND COLLECTION 2014/2015
- BEST JEWELLERY FLAGSHIP STORE 2014/2015
- BEST JEWELLERY COMMUNICATION CAMPAIGN 2014/2015
- BEST JEWELLERY COMMUNICATION NEW MEDIA 2014/2015
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- JEWELLERY CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AWARD